Monday, February 20, 2012

Life's a Beach

We went to Ponta Vedra beach with Ray and Deb when they visited. I love the sand now, but the cold water scares me. I tried to eat the sand but for some reason Dad wouldn't let me. Greedy, probably just wanted it all for himself.



Unc has been trying to teach me his name since we met. I finally have it down. I point to him and say his name loud and clear: Gum. He says his name is Unc, but I know it's really Gum.

Mom takes me to the playground and story time at the library often now. I enjoy playing, but really love watching others. I love playing classic peekaboo, but also reach for someone like I want them to hug me or pick me up, then turn away at the last minute and laugh. meetings are tough because I have to sit still when I would rather press buttons on the water fountain or help Dad with the microphone or sound assignment he is given. When will they let me up on that stage?

I got my fifth tooth this week, bottom left just next to my front left. I wonder how many of them things I need. I can already incise cereal poofs. My favorite thing to eat is fruit, especially peaches and strawberry. I also love beans and veggie buffalo wings.

Mom keeps talking about how she wants me to start scribbling. She shows me how to do it, like every stinking day. So finally when she gave me a big purple crayon I ran into the foyer and made a long mark on her wainscoting. She was less thrilled than I expected. Make up your mind, lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment