Friday, March 2, 2012

I want to ride my tricycle, I want to ride it where I like


Discovered a world outside the windows.




Mom and I step out in jungle patterns and red.



I hop on pop at the beach.


Grumpaw and Meemaw visited.



Exploring at Jax Beach.


My new tricycle! Daddy put it together for me. He told Mom, "I'm not going to pay anyone $10 to put something together when I can do it myself!" So it sat around for a while, but I enjoyed smacking at the box, because every time I did Mom would roll her eyes at Dad. We finally got it out this week. I hold onto the handles like a natural and enjoy looking around while Mom and Dad chatter about boring stuff behind me. Sometimes Mom loads a shovel and rake in the back and we go exploring in the forest. I like to smack dirt with a rake now like she shows me.

No comments:

Post a Comment