Monday, April 9, 2012

We're Goin' to the Zoo zoo zoo






I run to Dada.
Then back to Mama. I repeat this a lot, because inclines make me giggle.
I pressed the goat to see what would happen. Poke. Oh, some berries fall out!
At the zoo, I showed Dada the animals.
This is at Boston Children's Museum. I spent hours there.
Unc said, "Tickle tickle!" and grabbed my belly. I laughed and ran into a plastic tub of toys. I blame him for what happened to my lip.
The zoo has a water park that is just right for me. I get to run around and grab at the jets of water. Nice way to cool off. I got very excited about the birds and also liked some monkeys and a bongo. The butterflies were pretty, but calming for me.

So, I've had a surge of comprehension. If asked, I can now point to my nose, belly, and foot. I now say Ball and Book. My favorite word is "Dohp" which means "give me that" or "do this for me". If you sing "Doo doo doo", I'll often sing back to you.

Mommy asked me to put some clothes from the dryer into the hamper, and I did it for her. I also like to help put food on the magic sliding thing at the grocery store that takes it up to the lady who slides it over something that makes it go beep, boop, beep.

Strangers are fun. When we flew to Boston, I crawled into a nice lady's lap on the airplane and we played together for a while. Then on the way to the zoo, we stopped at a gas station and I ran up to a man who was eating a sandwich and jumped up into his lap. People seem to like me.

I like to take the broom around the house and push it back and forth on the floor. I carried around some cinnamon Life cereal while sweeping this morning. Mom called it counter productive, but I call it delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment