Monday, February 10, 2014

Daddy is a Mean Robot

It's been almost three years, and I'm still learning new things every day.

We went on a car trip to Cape Coral for Mom to say goodbye to her Aunt Michele.  In the care, Mama turned to me and said, "Excuse me, Vie.  I love you."  Unc said, "I love you too, Vie."  So I said to Unc, "I don't think so.  You don't think so, either!"

I am all the time pretending to be someone.  Mickey Mouse, Littlefoot the dinosaur, etc.  The whole family gets involved.  Baby Atlas is usually Pluto or Spike or another non-speaking character.

Mr. Coffee Head

at library story time

on the road




Manatee State Park, running off energy on our way home from Cape Coral



at the Special Assembly Day in Daytona


Family Day.  Daddy got me a playhouse.




Family day lunch at school


Tree Hill Park




"You my hussy, Daddy"


about to go play at the "red playground" (Deerwood Rotary)


At the zoo on a freezing day


Playing animal doctor.  The tiger had thorns in his tail, so we had to "Cut it off.  Just a little bit."

At Krispi Kreme with mom on our special day in December.  We took donuts to Daddy's office, then took him out for pizza, then she and I went to the MOSH and saw model trains and pet an albino snake, then saw "A Walk with Dinosaurs" in 3D.

I liked to stash stuff in the drawer in the kitchen table.  They took the drawer out for some reason.




Foot stuck in a panko can.  Don't ask.


First meeting with just Mama.

Superman ice cream in St. Augustine with Unc and family.

Touch a Truck day in Largo with Unc, Grampa, and family Jan 2014.


In October mom put a pretty ruffle skirt on me and I said "I'm a princess".  By January I was saying "Jehovah doesn't like princesses.  They are mean."  Mom approved.

The neighborhood bull mastiff, Romulus was on a walk and I noticed "He has sumping in his hiney".  Mom and Dad told me not to worry about it, but I was curious.  So, when Atlas is getting a bath I was pointing at his pee pee while Daddy washed it.  Mom explained it was a penis.  I said "I has a penis" and she explained that I don't.  She doesn't either.  Daddy does.  "I wanna see your penis, Daddy".  His face got red.  Later he told that story to my uncles and they laughed.  So while Uncle Mark was pushing me on the swing at Riverside Park, I started yelling "PENIS!"  They didn't think it was as funny.  Humor is all about timing I guess.

I hurt my elbows and mom asked me what happened.  I said "Daddy pushed me in the road with the stroller".  He said I was standing on the end of the stroller and stepped down and fell in the road.  That's what I said, Dad.  Another time I stubbed my toe and was sure it was fatal: "I'll never walk again!"

Mom looked at Dad the other day and said, "You're sad.  You're mad", which is something I often say.  I exclaimed, "Don't say it!"  The other morning Dad was singing a song for one of my cartoons and mom sang along.  I told him not to sing.  He asked if Mommy could sing and I said yes.  He asked why and I said he didn't sing pretty.  He did ask.

Before dinner I told Mom "I'm hungry.  You're hungry too".  She laughed and said, "You don't know I'm hungry.  You have to ask me."  So I did: "Please?  Be hungry!"  I stepped up to mom later at the table and said, "Say Ahhh, Mom".  When she did, I stuck a wine cork in her mouth.  Another time I told Daddy "Say bleh" to spit out his food.  He didn't want to, so I explained, "You has to.  You want to".  I help set the table now with silverware I get out of the drawer myself.

Daddy pretends to be a mean robot for me.  Then I power him down with the "button"(mole) behind his ear.  I adjust his gears with my tools and power him up, and he becomes a hugbot.

My grammar is improving.  "I not did!" has now changed to "I didn't".



No comments:

Post a Comment