Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tic Tac Omelettes and Rainbow Poop


I love to play on the "island" at the end of our street, where there are trees and grasses. One day I hurt my finger while pulling off pieces of pine bark, and had been playing pretend. My hand was bleeding so we started walking home and I told Mom, "I'm angry at the tree.  I'm not doc mcstuffins. I not nothing just V-I-E."

At the dentist, they found two little cavities. Mom asked me at night when I got into bed, "Did dad brush your teeth?" And I smiled and said, "No, I had grapes". She asked, "did he brush after?" and I giggled "no, he disobedient!"

In March I moved to Miss Lisa's class at New Dimensions. I am a big goyl (girl). We were gone for three weeks when I went to Baltimore on an airplane to visit "my Patricky". When we got back, the first morning I had to go to the dentist for fillings and was crying in the car because I wasn't allowed to eat anything until lunch time. Mom told me to drink my smoothie, but she had a bagel which is just not fair. When we got out of the van to go in to school, the kids were all out on the playground and one kid yelled, "It's Vie!" Then all the kids ran up to the little tower so they could wave over the fence and were chanting: :"Vie's back! Vie's back! Vie's back!" I wasn't crying any more.

I got my hair cut in a bob, and everybody was complimenting me. For weeks I was begging Mom to take me to get another haircut.

"This is so not fair" has entered my vocabulary, along with "Mom u hurt my heart" and  "I want to trade parents".

I don't know what was so funny about it, but I have a plastic Triceratops I named horny and said he was very mean.

Dad asked "Do you have to go potty before we go swimming?" and I replied honestly: "No. I wanna pee in the pool." I am getting creative in describing my bathroom experiences. I made mom and dad look at my "rainbow poop" and also my "dinosaur poop".

I am a very nice big sister. In our visit to Baltimore and DC, we drove a lot and got stuck in some traffic jams. Baby Atlas got upset at times. Once I gave my brother my "slussly" (fluffy, a stuffed dog from Aunt Arlene) when he was crying in the car. Another time, I figured out that by pulling the seat belt down and letting it go I could make him laugh, so I did that all the way home.

Mom has been reading me Bible Stories every night. She told me about Adam and Eve and how they were getting old and dying. I said, "We going to get old, Mommy? We going to die? Tomorrow?" I also started crying about baby Moses and how bad Pharoah was. Tough lessons.

Things I said:

while playing pretend
"Daddy I'm the big tasker and you're a dickhead."   "I'm a what?"   "Your da kid!"

in the back seat of the car "Oh my goodness.  We are not crazy drivers.  But the other people are crazy drivers.  Mmhmm.  I always eat boogies because I like boogies.  Mm get in my tummy!"

Fell in hotel and Dad asked if I was okay "Yes I'm not dead!"
Peeing in bathroom "Give me my 'pry zuh dee'" (privacy)
and then a minute later "Look at my pryzuhdee!"

Mom and Dad were talking and she asked "remember ten years ago you told me about that?" I said "Me? I said it?"   Mom smiled and said, "No, you weren't alive ten years ago."   So I asked: "I was dead?"
I got some candy from Chuck E Cheese, and we were heading to lunch. I asked for candy, but mom and dad wanted me to wait until after lunch. So I gave them a warning. "I'll give you one more chance. Don't say no. Say yes. Can. I have. Some candy?" They still said NO!

"Welcome homo!" (repeating mom's greeting when Unc walked in the door)




Butterfly Festival May 2014 at Tree Hill Nature Park

My first bouquet, from my Unc.

Tic Tac omelette




You can see where Mom wrote my name, and I wrote it above.

Feeding Baby Atlas an apple at the hotel in Maryland.



I brushed my own hair.  I think it looks pretty good.


Walking around the big lot by the fire house and the green playground.

Add caption



Fell asleep on Aunt Nicky after a seafood extravaganza.


Patapsco State Park with Mom.

My first time on Uncle Tim's boat.




My first catch!

In the National Mall in DC.  I loved the Smithsonian Castle, and after that enjoyed the National Museum of Natural History.  They had closed the dinosaur room the week before and it will be closed for years to come.  Boo.

Dad took me to Jesse Ball park just to climb a tree (with signs all over saying not to climb the tree...I like that about Dad)

at Crackers restaurant near Crystal River in June 2014


Planting a veggie garden with Mom and Dad.  I said I wanted to grow food so we planted tomato, peppers, cucumber, basil, and green beans.  

"My pet" at the National Zoo in DC.

At Mommy's childhood library in Cockeysville, MD

Bok choy is a favorite!

At the Baltimore Zoo



Before the service meeting I spotted a bird.  He wouldn't stay still for me.  

At the Hands On Museum.  

Airport Observation playground.






First guitar lesson with Unc.

At Adventure Landing with Dad.  He was disappointed that I liked the roller coaster better with Mom.

Awkward...

At a kiddy fair in Jax, FL

Putting popsicle sticks onto my shoes with rubberbands to make them "work better".


Tree Hill Nature Center

At Mom's childhood Friendly's restaurant.  I got a conehead just like she used to, and she said, "See?  He has a hat and eyes".  I said, "No more eyes!" and popped the candy into my mouth.  


At a playground in Jax, but I preferred playing by the drainage ditches.

Getting my fillings.

No comments:

Post a Comment