Monday, July 7, 2014

Pointy Hat and a Pink Bow



Lately I have been pretending to be a baby, talking in a high-pitched voice.  My name is Baby Battery.  Mom seems to especially enjoy it.  

While reverting in some areas, I am making strides in my comprehension and vocabulary.  When we have a box at our front door, I say "we have a delivery".  When I want to pretend, I "use my imagination".  When the car or stroller wobbles, I say it is "bumpy terrain".  

I also really get the Bible stories a lot more.  I am not a big fan of Pharoah, and cry because he killed babies.  After reading about Adam and Eve, I asked Mom if we would get old and die.  She told me she hopes not.  If we do die, I understand that Jehovah will make us alive again.  I also think that if something happens to my arm or leg, Jehovah will make it grow back.  Mom is telling me not to take any chances, though.



we spotted a rainbow

at the playground.  Baby Atlas is starting to play too!

Um, he's starting to get in my way...

We discovered a place that's like Subway, but for pizza.  You choose your toppings.  Corn pizza!

Enjoying an apple on Mom's lap after school.
Goldfish.  We like to mix it up.

I made this for Mom and she keeps it on her desk now.


I don't even know.  

Oops, I'm not smiling.

And now, since Mom is frowning...

Okay, we got it.  Time to go in to the Kingdom Hall!

Riverside Park.  Watching the ducks.  We enjoyed feeding them, and "kwu-rells" (squirrels) too.




Friendship Park Fountain.  We don't do holidays, but...we did see the fireworks on July 4 by the water.  Mom put me on her shoulders and I kept spreading my arms wide and exclaiming "Fireworks everywhere!"  

My princess crown.

Hands on Children Museum.  Mom and Dad always giggle when we say the name of that place.  They must love it as much as I do!

Krispy Kreme.  I picked a fancy donut, took one bite, and went straight for the plain frosty ones.  Don't mess with classics.

We celebrated Family Day and did balloons and cake and everything.  It was all terribly exciting.  I made it clear that I required hats.



We don't use bow and arrow to shoot people.  Mom asks "Do we shoot animals" and I said "No.  We're nice"  Can't wait to show my uncles my archery skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment