Wednesday, June 20, 2012

And a One and a Two and...

I went pee pee in the potty for the first AND second time on Sunday, June 17, 2012 at the age of 15 months old.  Mom and Dad did a happy dance.  On Tuesday, June 19, 2012 I put my first poop in there too!

Sitting on the porch with Dad, having a conversation about life and stuff.

Mom took me on a walk to see the ducks by the lake.  She asked, "Can you see that duck?" and my reply was a nod of my head...as I nodded off to sleep.  She had to drag me half a mile home in my bike.


Fell asleep in my car seat on the way home.  Some details you might miss on first glance: holding a pencil in my right hand, a bag of cheese fish crackers in my left, and have a few crackers stowed under my chin.
When Mom says "OMG!" (which stands for Oh my goodness), I slap my hands on my face in shock.   Dad almost died the first time I did it.  

I don't care about stacking blocks, but stacking cans is a lot of fun.  I help  rearrange the pantry and the  lower shelves of the fridge often.  Mom and Dad love playing hide and seek with ingredients.

I am up to nine teeth.  I started day care last week and love Miss Debbie, who takes care of me.  In the past week I have mastered how to use a spoon and a fork to scoop or spear food and then deliver it to my mouth; next stop training chopsticks.  I can identify all sorts of things if you ask me to, 

No comments:

Post a Comment