Saturday, March 9, 2013

From Months to Years

My life is no longer measured in days, weeks, or even months.  I am now two, and will now be aged in years, or maybe halves of years for a bit.  How time flies.


Daddy held me for my first haircut.  I found that crying made them keep doing stuff for me.  I got a movie, a lollipop, and cute hairclips out of the deal.

Me and Ma on the carousel.  The dino exhibit got cancelled due to flooding, and we were too late for shaved ice or the train.  But we enjoyed the bench on the carousel, since I'm still nervous about the animals that go up and down.
Day 1 of our Bahamas cruise Mar 2-7, 2013.  Watching the people get on board at the Jacksonville port and exploring the cabin.  I discovered that I could camp out under the bed, and Daddy joined me often (his top half anyway).  

Did so much I crashed at supper.  Day 1 Bahamas.

Snap my own pic.

Can't remember much about this, but apparently I glow when I'm sleeping.  Makes sense to me.

By the pool on the "big boat".  There was a stage with dance music, and I ran up and joined some drunk people and started shouting "I'm jumping!  I'm dancing!"  That livened up their party.

Watching cartoons with Daddy.  He's my fluffy arm chair.


That's a big leaf!  Garden of the Groves in Freeport, Grand Bahamas.


I liked watching the "fingos".  This was in Ardastra Gardens in Nassau, Bahamas.

This birdy wanted Mom's apple, but I told him, "Vie's!"


This is me setting the lizard straight.  "Not your daddy, lizard.  My daddy."  Can't be too careful.
Unc has a new home.  We visited yesterday and I told everyone where to sit (in the porch chairs we loaned him) and was spinning everybody.  I found some dirt on his floor and put it in the trash, then told him to "vacuum cleaner, Uncky".  He said he had.  We must have different standards of cleanliness.  For a long time Mom and Dad couldn't figure out what I meant when I said "wag-in-aw", but they finally figured out I was referring to vacuum cleaners, which are the same things as rocking chairs.  The noise of vacuums makes me nervous, but not as much as hand driers.  If you take me to the bathroom I will remind you many times "No dider (dryer)!"

When you ask me where something is, I might ponder and say "Um" while I look around.  If I spot it, I'll point at it and say "Boo!"  

I can put my own boots and dress shoes on now.  I will then point a finger in the air and victoriously proclaim, "I did it!"

If you ask me how old I am, I will say "two".  If you ask me what my name is or how I'm doing, I will say "two".

I can tell tiny things from big things, but colors are still hit or miss.  I love to sing my ABCs.  The nummanummaP part is hard; my favorite is WX.  I also like to eat NummaNummaNummas because they melt in your mouth, not in your hand.  I love most fruit including most betties (berries), but lately my favorites are unges (oranges) and keeweewee (kiwi).

No comments:

Post a Comment