Saturday, March 23, 2013

Like Lychee for Chocolate

Last night Daddy and Mommy took me to Mochi for frozen yogurt.  I got chocolate with M&Ms and strawberries, but Daddy let me pluck all of the blackberries from his Lychee yogurt.  Then I kindly helped him eat his yogurt until suddenly it was all gone.  I said, "More?" and before he could respond, I scooped some of my chocolate into his bowl and gave it to him.  I don't know why he made the face he did; I thought he'd be happy but he looked ready to cry as he thanked me for being generous.

I am learning to be 'bedient.  When I'm told to do something, I usually say "Kay" and come over and do it.  I love the videos about Cabub (Caleb) and how God wants us to be obedient to our parents, and how we shouldn't take things that aren't ours.  Mommy is teaching me to clean up when I make a mess or dump my toys out.  When I'm not 'bedient, I am getting better at sitting down for a timeout.

This is my timeout step.


I like to ask now if other people do things I do.  Last night while eating noodles, I asked if Gramma ate noodles, and Mimi, and Unc, and doggies.

If you ask me where the baby is, I know it is in Mommy's big belly.  I like to kiss the baby sometimes.

If you ask me what color an orange is, I will probably say "blooo" or "puh-pul". I love to sing ABCs and Itsy Bitsy Spider, and am learning to count to ten, but sometimes in a creative order.

No comments:

Post a Comment