Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Daddy Works at Oopy Yes


I am finally excited about the baby coming, because Mom says that then she will have milk again and the baby will share if I want any.  For now I'm still happy with hugs and kisses.

I am now able to identify blue, green, purple, and red very well, though I get confused about yellow and orange sometimes.  I can identify and name shapes like circle, square, triangle, star, and even cube.  Mom says my symbol recognition is improving toward reading skills because I am pointing at signs and saying "ABCs" and I can identify the UPS (I say "Ooo pee ess") logo on Daddy's shirts.  No pressure, right Mom?

I have froggies for sunny days and rainy.  Sunglasses, raincoat, and umbrella.   Sometimes I like to hop and say "I'm a froggy.  Libbet libbet."

Typical morning hair.

Snugging on Daddy during the butterfly festival.  He never seems to mind.

This is my new "derm a der" face.

Ok I love baths.  Floating and kicking in the bubbles.  Now I have crayons that for some reason even Mom will let me use all over the tub.  Creative freedom!

Gotta vent sometimes.

All wrapped up and ready to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Life is good.

I should be inside for the meeting, but I need a snack first.

Gitcher own berries.

My first face painting at the Fruitful Vine anniversary event.  That's where our baby will be born.  

Seriously, what do you think?  Pink T-rex.  It's so me!

Daddy is so comfy.

Sleeping Day 1 of 2013 God's Word of Truth convention.

Sleeping Day 2 of 2013 God's Word of Truth convention.

Day 3 of 2013 God's Word of Truth convention.

Peeping through the hedge at the Asian garden at the zoo.

About to hit the pool after having a "coo coo cone".


Daddy got me a hello kitty "boat" (floatation ring) and swimmies for my arms.  On Saturday I was a bit wobbly but loved it.  On Sunday I was swimming across the pool by myself with just the floaties on my arms.  I would swim every day if they took me.  A favorite activity is to ask Daddy to go "unna water" and then I'll swim over him and say "I gotcha!" and sit on his head.  Then he stands up and balances me on his head until I jump off.  I also love to snag Mommy's sunglasses and throw them into the water.  She usually gets my sense of humor.  I'll keep doing it and maybe she'll finally realize how funny it is.

At night I like to read two books and then Mommy whispers me a story until I fall asleep.  I usually sleep by myself for a good eight to nine hours and then snuggle with Mommy in her bed for a few minutes before we get up to face the day.  When she drops me off at school I hug and kiss her goodbye, and then hug and kiss "baby too!"  My favorite time is still the "wee kend" when "daddy home, no work.  me home, no school."  

No comments:

Post a Comment