Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Who made the animals?

Last night we were at the kingdom hall.  My doll matched me, and so did Mom (I dropped the Mommy down to Mom) and Daddy and "my baby Atlas" (who I also call "my little toot toot" and "my pokey pokey"). I was walking Mom around the meadow behind the hall because she has a lot of energy and we were observing nature.  She asked me who made all the animals and seemed surprised when I responded: "Jehovah God".  Sheesh, she's been telling me that like every day for two years already.

A few meetings ago when mom was putting me in the car I wanted to see her earring so I grabbed it and it popped out of her ear.  It hurt her and made her sad.  Now when she puts her earrings on I say "Don't pull mommy's earrings".

For family worship the past two weeks we have used playdough to reenact the story of Noah and the Ark, and of Jonah and the big fish.  When it's time to throw Jonah in the water I put him back in the boat instead where he is safe.


I informed mom yesterday that we were out of kick kacks (tic tacs) and needed to get some more.  She asked me where we would get more and I had to tell her "at the grocery store".  It's like she doesn't know this basic stuff anymore.

For the ministry on Sunday I sat next to "my uncle" during the meeting.  Mom asked me his name and I said "Unc.  Uncle Unc".  He is coming over for family worship tonight.  We are going to look at creation and learn about Jehovah's qualities.  We will use my binoculars to see things that are "really far away" and my magnifying glass to make things look bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment