Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hello, Helicopter?

My imagination is blooming.  I am great at pretending things that Mommy and Daddy believe.  Heh, chumps.

The other day we were in the pool and I exclaimed, "Balloon up high, look!"  Do you think there was a balloon?  Well there really was.  They asked me what color and I correctly identified it as green.  I said it was up high, "I can't reach it" and that I would need "a ladder".  Mom said it was so high now a ladder wouldn't do it, that I would need a helicopter.  So I said, "Ok, I'll call" and put my hand over my ear.  "Hello, helicopter?  Green balloon, up high.  Get it.  Ok."  I had mom and dad convinced that a helicopter was actually going to get that balloon.  

Even if my clothes don't have pockets, I pretend they do.  When a door is locked, I have a tiny key in my pocket for opening it.  When I see a baby animal with no parents, I say, "Wait, wait!  Family!"  and then pull the mommy and daddy animal out of my pocket.  

I am starting to learn how to ask for what I want in polite ways.  When mom came to get me at school, 

No comments:

Post a Comment